This is a sale item and non-returnable.
This bag will possess a highlighted mark around the buckles. This varies per bag however does in no way affect the quality or functionality of the bag. Please check photos prior to purchase. We recommend patching it up.
A by product of a year of craving youth, life and self expression, The Beltbackpack 5000 takes the concept of upsizing and down sizing whilst travelling countries in the east and the small towns that occupy them and transforming it into a stylish child friendly adventure bag with all the wellbeing features that a hiking backpack provides.
Combining fashion and practicality is a challenge rarely executed well, but with bold on trend colour ways, customisable achievement and personality patches (sold separately) and our signature 2-in-1 design, we’ve managed to integrate hiking quality closed foam padding, curved spine straps and water resistant, eco cotton canvas to create a bag that really hits the aesthetic, practicality and wellbeing nail on the head.
Ethically produced and a British born design by travellers (and parents!), this kids bag exudes versatility and can be used as a kids travel bag, swimming bag , sports bag for kids, kids luggage , kids hiking backpack or as hand luggage as it qualifies for Ryan Air’s small bag size, among other airline providers listed below. It’s also a real family backpack and can be shared between the family or used to downsize via the small bag on lighter days.
Rated 9.5 by the Independent and two times award winning by the Junior design awards, we know this will be your favourite backpack.
- Two bags for the price of one
- No spoiled contents and gadgets with our water resistant bag
- Keep your posture intact with our closed foam back and strap padding
- Keep your liquids away from your gadgets with our water bottle holder
- Our backpack straps are curved and work with the natural curvature of the spine, easing weight off otherwise sore shoulders and distributing weight evenly.
- Support the planet; our bag is made from eco cotton aka a renewable source
- Support ethical working practices; our garment workers work in factories that are BSCI certified
- Save time and energy with our easy to wipe clean canvas.
- Spark imagination with or secret pocket for pocket money, secret messages and more
- Keep your laptops secure with our tight internal sleeve
- Distribute weight to the hips and relieve shoulder pressure with our waist strap
- Limit bag swaying with our chest strap
- Every bag is 1 of 1 with our customisable iron and sew on patches
- Hand luggage size for most airlines
Sizing / Dimensions
Length: 27.5cm / 10.8 inches
Width: 7.5cm / 2.95 inches
Height: 35cm / 13.5 inches
See our FAQs page
The perfect kids rucksack, it’s so well made and padded in all the right places. Colours are great and we can’t wait to add our patches. Our 4 year old can carry it herself so well!
These bags are fabulous! The kids love having their favourite patches on there, and it's a lovely way to celebrate travels, interests and achievements. The colours are vibrant and attractive, and the backpacks are roomy without being too big on the kids' backs. It's got all the handy pockets - laptop/tablet sleeve, zipped pocket inside, netted pockets on the sides for bottles or rolled up jackets, and the little pack that's attached is a great size when you don't need the whole bag. My kids are still small and prone to wandering off, so the chest strap and big handle on the top are perfect for peace of mind! The chest strap also means that the shoulder straps aren't always falling down too, even with all the running and jumping that small kids do.
I bought my daughter the purple beltbackpack and we are absolutely in love with it . The bag design is fabulous as it has a detachable pouch which can be taken off and used separately . She likes to put her pocket money in the pouch and take that out with her when she’s not using her backpack. My daughter loved that she could customise it with her own patches . We are so pleased with it . Can’t wait to order some for my sons ❤️
We absolutely love our Pachee backpack, my son takes it everywhere. It’s incredible quality, and great for travel and day trips. We especially love the belt bag which he uses for Lego. We cannot recommend these bags and patches enough!