Woven patch with iron on backing to celebrate how courageous they are! Every patch comes placed on its own gift card, as shown.
The perfect gift for party bags or everyday well being boosts!
Small (height approximately 2cm - 5cm)
Medium (height approximately 5cm - 7.5cm)
Large (height approximately 7.5cm - 9cm)
- Hand wash advised. 20 degree wash if necessary.
- Do not tumble dry.
- For a more permeant fix we advise applying a running stitch around the edge- a life skill that never goes to waste!
How to patch
Firstly we are so happy that you have invested in our patches. We have provided two ways of application:
Every patch (unless stated otherwise) has an iron on glue embedded on the back. This means you can apply the patch using either a heat press or a household iron. This should be done by an adult. You will need a clean cloth (heat safe fabric i.e. cotton) to place on top of the patch as a protective layer between the iron and the patch.
Applying the patch can be a fun experience for kids and adults. Please however bear in mind that using a hot iron can be dangerous. We therefore do not recommend that children apply the patches themselves. Please see below for our suggestion on how both children and adults can get involved in the application process.
- Prepare your bag and think carefully about where you want to place your patch and tell the adult applying the patch.
- Prepare the iron. Ensure children are at a safe distance from the iron
- Set the iron to NO STEAM and high temperature
- Place the cloth on top of the patch, iron over the cloth where the patch is positioned and slowly move the iron around covering all parts of the patch
- Then hold the iron on for approx. 30 seconds to 1 minute
-Lift the iron up. If you find more heat is required then place the iron back on for another 20 seconds
- Allow to cool before touching the patch so the glue has time to set
- Take your bag wherever you go and show your patches to your friends. #BeproudwithPachee
We recommend doing a running stitch for a more permanent and secure finish especially if you wish to wash the bag or clothing.
If the patch is warm but has not entirely stuck on, use your finger to gently push the edges down as the glue may still be warm and activated. Allow it to cool for 1 minute. If you need to reapply heat then go back and follow the steps above.
If there are other patches near to where you are applying a new patch there is a chance of the iron coming into contact with it therefore you may find some wax transfer. The cloth should help avoid this.
Please note Pachee do not hold responsibility for any damages made to our products during application of patches. We do not hold any responsibility for any injuries/accidents occurring during the application or in relation to the application of patches or for the loss of patches.